Salon Policies and Etiquette
- All clients must wear protective personal equipment at all times while be serviced.
- If you are sick or not feeling well we ask that you cancel your appointment and do not come to the salon.
- If it is suspected that you are sick; you will be asked to leave the salon immediately and charged a No Show Fee of 50% of you scheduled services.
- We ask that all clients with scheduled appointments, upon arrival, wait in your car until you receive a text or phone call from your stylist letting you know she is ready to service you.
- We ask that you do not bring any additional guest with you to your appointment.
- Only clients being serviced will be allowed to enter into the salon .
- Touchless temperature checks will be preformed on each person, stylist and client, upon entering the salon. Any person with a temperature above 99 degree Fahrenheit will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
- Each client will be required to answer a brief questionnaire confirming services can be preformed.
- All stylist and employees of Envious Curls Salon will be wearing personal protection equipment at all times.
- Envious Curls Salon will be able to provide Personal Protection Equipment to all clients.
- Envious Curls Salon will clean and disinfect all equipment, styling stations, capes, frequently touched objects and areas after each client.
- With respect to limiting client and stylist interactions all service and booking options have changed to the following.
- Envious Curls will no longer be offering any twist out, take down , roller/ rod set services.
- All service drying time has been reduced to maximum of 30 minutes. We are aware this may not be enough time to completely dry so we do suggest investing in a hooded dryer for at home use.
Cancellations and Appointment Time Changes
We ask for a 24 hour notice should you need to cancel or make any changes on Natural styling services , Cutting and Trimming Services, and conditioning Treatments.
Anything less than requested makes it difficult to fill our stylist valuable time. In effort to respect the time of ur salon guest and stylist, we reserve the right to evaluate same day/last minute cancellations or changes and charge a cancellation fee of $25 or 50% of you scheduled service(s), whichever is greater.
We understand life gets hectic and things happen, which is why we ask for your email address and mobile number to remind you of your upcoming appointments. We will forgive the first no show, beyond that, in an effort to respect your stylists’ time and livelihood, we require no show reservations to be paid in full prior to scheduling and/or honoring future reservations.
Late arrivals tend to create stress and risk a compromised experience for your stylists’ and other guests. To ensure promptness and quality for all reservations throughout the day, we may elect to reschedule guests running 15+ minutes late to another convenient time. In the event that we have to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to tardiness we reserve the right to charge a last minute cancellation fee of $25 or 50% of your scheduled service(s), whichever is greater. Parking and traffic are always a challenge here in Atlanta, so please plan your commute to the salon accordingly.
Deposits and Appointment Reservations
Due to the cost, time and/or complexity of certain salon services, we require a non-refundable 50% deposit for certain reservations, including, but not limited to, KMB treatments, complex color corrections and off-site event styling
All first time clients are required to have a valid debit/ credit card on file in order to reserve appointment.
The Deva Cut is a cutting technique preformed on dry curly hair. By cutting the hair dry in its natural state, your stylist is able not cut the curls where they live naturally, while taking shrinkage, density, band texture into consideration.
All Deva clients should arrive to the salon with your hair washed between 24-36 hours prior to your appointment. Deva clients should arrive with their hair detangled from root to end, styled with or without product and completely dry. NO twist -outs, headbands, ponytails, or any other manipulated curls will be accepted. Deva Cuts can not be preformed on manipulated curls, must be your natural curl pattern.
Your stylist will begin your Deva cut as soon as you arrive to the salon. Being Deva ready is essential! If your stylist has to shampoo, detangle, style or do any other services to prepare you for your Deva cut a charge of $40 will be added to your service.
You cannot get a full natural hair consultation by itself. If you do need a full consultation, then we would recommend booking a First Time Client appointment.
Consultations are complimentary with a scheduled hair service. After your hair has been washed, conditioned and is wet in its natural state, your stylists will be able to determine: curl pattern, shrinkage, breakage, straight pieces, thermal damage, etc. Your stylist will then discuss with you the best styling products and services that are conducive to your hair needs and your lifestyle.
All appointments must be booked online at Book An Appointment.
All appointments may be scheduled Sunday – Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM.
- All calls and voicemails received outside of booking hours will be retuned the following booking day.
- Text messages are not an accepted method to book appointments.
- Stylist will only be able to preform scheduled services on clients
- Client are no longer able to book/ pre-book multiple appointments in advance. Only one appointment per client can be booked at a time.
- All first time clients must book First Time Client appointments ONLY.
- First time clients can not receive any color services or KMB Treatment Services
- In the event a requested day or time is not available. The client will be given the option to be added to a waitlist for that day or time.
- If an appointment becomes available the client will be informed via email and text, and asked to confirm the appointment.
- Clients will be given up to 1 hour to confirm their appointment.
Pets are not permitted in the salon.
All children must be accompanied by an adult useless receiving service.
Envious Curls does not have an age requirement for hidden receiving services.
All child services are the same price as adult services, unless otherwise specified by stylist.
Envious Curls reserves the right to refuse service to any child unable to physically or emotionally receive service (i.e. not big enough to sit in styling/ shampoo chair, or too sensitive to allow stylist to efficiently serve him/her)
Children receiving services may be dropped off and/or left under the supervision of the stylist for the duration of his/her services.
A 30 minute pick-up call for text will be given to parent/ guardian. We reserve the right to charge a late pick up fee of $50 if child(ren) are not picked up within allotted time.
All clients receiving services should arrive with all twist, braid, ponytails, and extensions removed from hair; unless otherwise discussed previously with stylist.
If your stylist has to remove /assist in the removal or is delayed from starting services due to the removal of any twist, braids, ponytails, or extensions; a standard fee of $30 will be added to the balance of clients services.
Stylist reserve the right to charge and additional $30/ per hour for extensive removal.
All clients should arrive moderately or fully detangled.
Excessive detangling will result in a standard $40 detangling fee.
Stylist reserve the right to charge and additional $40/ per hour for excessive tangles.